Oh my gosh, it’s that time of year where you have a million parties to attend and no idea what to bring. Trying to come up with the prefect party food can be hard because you want an unique crowd please-er where everyone will enjoy the dish and be asking for more. While look no further! This dip is it!! It’s a simple yet unique party dip that will have people stopping two, three, four times by your party dish!
I love this recipe because it’s sinfully delicious. Making it the prefect party dish. No guilt while eating this dish with you share with the whole room. I do warn thou if you make at home with out a party to go to you may be wishing you spent a little more time at the gym. Lol
I started by chopping up so chives and bacon and setting them a side. Next I combined softened cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and monetary jack cheese in a medium-mixing bowl. Once everything is mixed well I added the chives and bacon. Then I poured the dip mixture into a greased glass pan 9×13 and put it into the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Once the top started to bubble and all the cheese was melted I removed from the oven. This dip is so wonderful, you can really use anything you want to dip in it. I’ve used veggies, bread, and tortilla chips!!
Cheddar Bacon Chive Dip
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 cup chopped chives
- ½ lb crispy bacon, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 Cup Monetary jack cheese
- Mix cream cheese with sour cream in medium mixing bowl
- Stir in cheddar cheese and monetary jack cheese
- Next stir in bacon and chives
- Transfer into a greased glass pan 9×13
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, until all cheese is melted
- Enjoy with your favorite bread, chip, or veggies 😉