Ham and cheese rollups are super easy and fun to make. I had a blast making these with my little cousins. And even more fun seeing their faces when we finally got to try what they made.
I started off by rolling out the pizza dough. Any pizza dough works, so pick you favorite!
Next I sprinkled cheddar cheese over the dough. This is where the kids were able to join in on the cooking experience.
Next we laid ham slices over the cheese.
Then it I rolled the dough up lengthwise and sliced it into about 2 inch pinwheels.
Place the pinwheels on a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle poppy seeds over top. You can skip the poppy seeds if you don’t have them on hand.
Baked at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until they were golden on top.
And that is it! Super easy meal to make with the kids!
Ham and Cheese Rollups
- Pizza dough
- Cheddar cheese
- Sliced Ham
- Poppy seeds
- Grease 9×13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll pizza dough out
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top
- Double layer ham slices over cheddar cheese
- Roll pizza dough lengthwise
- Slice into circles, about 2 inches thick
- Place in 9×13 pan
- Sprinkle poppy seeds over top
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with mustard of your choice